Request Resident Services
PRS provides CORES-certified resident services, including programs that build knowledge and marketable skills, enhance a healthy lifestyle, and lift families up. We are uniquely positioned to provide creative, flexible, and scalable programming tailored toward each community and its individual residents, along with ESG and data reporting to illustrate its impact.
We work together with state housing agencies to ensure our supportive service plans meet the standards put in place for each specific community. As a bonus, these services improve a property’s financial performance by increasing resident retention and decreasing delinquent rents.
Some of the programs we provide include…
- Youth programming, including fitness, education and team-building activities
- Health and nutrition services
- Support for the mentally and physically challenged
- Workforce development and job readiness
- Mentorship on higher education, parenting and personal improvement
- After school programs
- Technology access, learning and support
- Financial literacy programming
- Community-building and socializing
- Cultural celebrations and education
Fill out the form below to begin a conversation about how PRS and The Good Neighbor Program can best serve your community and its unique needs.